(Muqdisho-Xog-ogaal) SUBJECT: INVITATION TO BID FOR DRILLING AND COMPLETION OF THREE BOREHOLES AT DAYNILE DISTRICT AND WEYDOW VILLAGE, GENERATOR AND CARE TAKER ROOM, ELEVATED WATER TANK AND SOLAR SYSTEM
The Ministry of Energy and Water Resources of the Federal Government of Somalia invites qualified bidders who wish to be considered for the proposed works, and who meet the below listed requirements:
- Financial capacity to implement the project.
- Must have relevant construction experience of last 3 years in borehole drilling please attach previous LPOs and contracts as evidence.
- Possession of valid register by the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources.
- Valid permission of drilling boreholes
- Submission of updated company profile with the following:
– Company main office/ branch office/ contacts/e-mail
– List of available equipment- assets, manpower etc.
– Duly completed Bill of quantity with company stamp
– Time framework for project implementation and completion
This project will be funded by Oman Charitable Organization.
Interested companies are advised to collect a complete set of bid documents and instructions at Ministry office 15 days after announcement of the bid. Sealed documents MUST be returned to client office Mogadishu Office in sealed envelope clearly stating the company name and its contact address not later than 15 days after the announcement.
For any enquiry, please address via mail email@example.com
Late bids shall be rejected and no liability will be accepted for loss, late delivery or non-delivery, whatsoever. Bids shall be opened at later date to be communicated.